Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Thursday 26 August 2010

How deep is a bottomless pit?

Apparently it's 35 ft.

This is what I learnt the on my second reading of Choose Your Own Adventure. This time I decided to make some careless decisions which led to a far worse ending although I did meet an archaeologist called Dr. Dudley Crake who fell into the bottomless pit found a 19 century Japanese sword NOT the coverted silver sword. It ends with the sword becoming property of the state and us all going for dinner- although I haven't found out what we eat.

This reading was a lot less satisfactory than the first.

2 comments:

  1. wooo! thanks for the latest issue!
    love it!
    will send you some drawings soon, do you have the BFR with sweets on the cover?? I will send one to you if you don't

    love, barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! yeah that'd be awesome, don't have that BFR. I'll email you my address. xx

    ReplyDelete