Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Thursday 5 August 2010

Choose Your Own Adventure

I don't think I've ever been this excited when getting a book from Amazon but this book may well change my life



It's a Gamebook so you make decisions about how best to win the book! There was a similar goosebumps series (but I don't they ever had any that included volcanoes). The series was produced mainly in the 80s and other amazing titles include The Abominable Snowman, Hyperspace, Prisoner of the Ant People, The Phantom Submarine and Inside UFO 54-40; which has some pages about a utopia to which none of the books options reach (maybe its a bit dangerous encouraging kids not to play by the rules though). This one is about getting some magic sword from a volcano in Hawaii so hopefully I win first time, I'll let you know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment