Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Sunday 4 November 2012

For Sale

Here  is where you can buy copies of the last Volcano Club Zine, it's in the under £10 category which I know might be surprising as a badly made thin zine should obviously cost over a £100. So it's clearly a bargain. There is also loads of other cool shit on the website like greetings cards. Also I really need to write about something volcanic but I can't be bothered to do it now. I'm sure I will do it soon though cos I have exams this week so I'll be spending lots of time bored on my computer and writing about volcanoes is obviously much more fun than revising Silviculture of Southern Sweden. And I've just moved to a really nice flat so I want to do some volcano decorating soon.

But yeah buy this! It's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment