Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Thursday 8 September 2011

Volcano Pottery

Poole Pottery have launched a volcano range, which is supposed to be erupting with red and orange hues. It really doesn't suggest a volcano to me I think that a red inside and black outside would be far more volcanic but what do I know.
 This is the metropolitan vase. Here are the other items in the volcano range if you think they are gross then check out the African Sky or Sunrise range.
. I like this effort far more. 

I have also found out about the volcano art centre which has an annual pottery sale, it's in the village of Volcano on Big Island, Hawaii. I think I know where I want to live when I grow up. 
I also went to the semiconductor exhibition in Liverpool which I'll write about when I have more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment