Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Volcanorigami

As one of my newest hobbies is origami it seemed like it was only a matter of time before I combined my love of folding paper with my love of volcanoes. 


This volcanorigami is actually quite good, if not that hard to make.

These two are supposed to be pre and post eruption, and use more complicated origami from the book Unit Origami: Multidimensional Transformations by Tomoko Fuse. They don't quite work but if I have some time on my hands (I clearly have lot) then I will try to make an impressive 3D volcano. I know the thought is very exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment