Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Saturday 12 February 2011

Lava Soap and Volcano Puns

I have just been informed of lava soap which is from the makers of WD40, enough of an endorsement for anything. Anyway I got told about this amazing soap and given some amazing puns by Mary Gray. Here are the puns and pictures of the soap which is pretty cool and I really want some. 


Valentine, You Kick Ash!
 
I Pumice to be Your Valentine!
Valentine, You Rock!
Valentine, I'll Never Take You for Granite!
It's True Lava for Us, Valentine!
Valentine, You Set My World on Fire!
My Heart is on Fire for You, Valentine!
Valentine, You are Really Gneiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment