Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Thursday 10 March 2011

Some people see Jesus in their toast...

A very strange thing happened to me yesterday when I walked through my bedroom door and was confronted with this sight; no it wasn't that a bomb had gone off or someone accidentally let a bull in or anything else hilarious alluding to my tidiness (tidiness is the word I mean)


But what I did find there was that the random bits of blue tac, foam and other stuff in my bed (where else would you keep it) had assembled itself into the shape of a volcano. How did it get there? What does it mean? Was it created by human hand? Is a sign from the earth that volcanology is my true calling in life? Or just a beautiful coincidence? Do I have borrowers living in my room? Is it a law of chaos theory that if somewhere is so messy, something will eventually arrange itself into the shape of a volcano? One thing I am sure of is that Isaac definitely didn't make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment