Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Friday 27 April 2012

Volcano the Bear

I like bears almost as much as volcanoes, I even have a bear necklace and no volcano necklaces (but that's cos I've never seen one, I'd pay a lot for one). But anyway here is a band called Volcano the Bear- don't know how much I like them, bit annoying which means my dad will probably like them, they are also from Leicester which means my dad will definitely like them. You can listen to them here on the Free Music Archive (which can only be a great thing). Also got another track for my Volcano Club compilation, sweet.

This bear lives on a volcano- I don't whether I'd prefer to be a bear or live on a volcano. Why choose?

2 comments: