Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Never steal rocks from a volcano

As I haven't read my choose your adventure volcano book in a while so I though it'd give a go today. It was over very quickly, we went over a river around a forest and then searched for a bubble cave. When we were looking for the bubble cave my friend John decided to steal some volcanic rocks to sell as paperweights. I told him not to do it as it'd be bad luck and Pele wouldn't like it (apparently Brazilian footballers also love volcanoes) but he did it anyway and then my horse tripped over and broke her leg. So we had to go home, luckily John put the rocks back but I still didn't get the sword! (I got quite involved)

In other news Vesuvius: the most famous volcano in the world is book on the week on radio 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment