Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Thursday 4 November 2010

Volquiznoes

This is an even lazier post than the previous one, although I did do a page of the new zine today so pressure is building in the metaphorical magma chamber. Earlier today when on a popular quiz website I thought I would search for volcano to see if there were any quizzes, there are a good few, which I'm sure everyone would love to try out!
http://www.sporcle.com/games/tags/volcano
I found out that I really can't spell; apart from of course Eyjafjalljokull which is a word I have no trouble with. I also don't know as many US states as I used to, my knowledge of wars and explorers is also shocking. The only other piece of news from today is that by putting any word inbetween vol and no i.e. volquizno you get a great pun, the next zine issue should prove this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment