Volcano Club

Volcano Club only offers one type of membership - and that's lifetime. To become a member send some volcanic themed work to the HQ (volcanoclubhq@gmail.com) and you might get a codename or some other cool shit.

Thursday 14 October 2010

VOLCANISM!

This picture is taken from the amazing volcanism blog, which is a lot more serious than volcano club. It has information on all the ongoing volcanic activity. As seen in this beautiful map (think I am joining the rest of my family with their map obsession) so pretty useful if you're going anywhere that has unstable plate tectonics.
Another pretty exciting feature is Saturday Volcano Art which has really beautiful volcano pictures, there's also a quote of the day. Basically its a lot better than volcano club so in way don't want to put the link up, but as a volcano enthusiast, it's my duty to share great volcano stuff.
http://volcanism.wordpress.com/
Maybe I should write to them, tell them I love them and they'll give me a job (the blog writers not the volcanoes).

No comments:

Post a Comment